Pay later with Klarna
on all orders of £50
for every order
90 days returns
FREE DPD UK DELIVERIES* Learn more
FREE when you spend over £50
HARKILA Expedition Socks - Merino Wool - Grey & Green
Harkila Heavy shooting and walking sock in wool with shock absorbing sole and reinforced heel and toe.
- Heavy cushioned Merino wool socks for cold weather, very fine wool from Merino sheep. Long fibres make this wool extra soft and fine. Härkila uses only "mulesing free" Merino wool.
- Excellent fitting in arch and ankle.
- Natural tech fiber provides warmth, breathability and regulates temperature.
- Flat knitting in ankle flex area for better flexibility.
- Comfort top provides excellent comfortable fitting
- Calf Sizes: Small: 37cm - 38.4cm, Medium: 39.2cm - 41.2cm, Large: 42.2cm - 43.6cm, XL: 44.4cm - 47cm
- Available Colours: Grey/ Green, Black
- Main Material: 63% Merino Wool, 29% Polyamide Nylon, 5% Acrylic, 2% Elastane.
Excellent customer service!
I used A Farley Country Attire to order some clothes at the last minute for a shoot within less than a week as I was concerned about a less than favourable weather forecast! The customer service was second to none and a staff member Holly was very helpful in ensuring the products arrived in time! Very very please overall with this company and will definitely use them again and recommend to others!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.