DUBARRY Ballinturbet Shooting Jacket - Mens Tweed - Cedar
The Dubarry Ballinturbet jacket is a high performance men's tweed Gore-Tex shooting coat packed with functionality in a stylish coat that looks great worn anywhere through the season.
- Gore-Tex Z-liner technology a lightweight breathable liner which is suspended between the outer a fabric and the lining
- The Lining is a silky Polyester lining which wicks moisture away from the skin keeping you comfortable and dry
- Articulated sleeves for freedom of movement
- Cosy rib-knit cuff to keep the warmth in and the cold drafts out
- Genuine Leather trim
- Zipped inner pockets for safe storage
- Fleece lined hand warmer pockets
- Two large cartridge pockets with flap closure
- Stand up collar for warmth around the face and neck
- Centre back length 88cms
The Ballinturbet is admired for its simplicity made with luxurious pure wool tweed inspired from the rugged Irish landscapes and contrasting beauty, the Irish countryside provides the perfect palette of colours for this tweed. It has a fully waterproof Gore-Tex membrane and is treated with Teflon to repel excess water and dirt keeping the coat dry and looking as good as new and if it needs a refresh it can be machine washed. There coat is fastened with a robust 2-way zip which allows ventilation and importantly freedom of movement when active.