FREE DPD 2-5 DAY DELIVERYwhen you spend over £50 Learn more
FREE UK RETURNSwhen you spend over £50
Alan Paine - Mens Rutland Shooting Waistcoat
The Alan Paine Rutland Waistcoat is made from wool blend tweed making it a very hard wearing yet comfortable garment.
- Soft contrast moleskin inside the mandarin collar making it extremely comfortable against the neck
- Two-way robust YKK zipper allowing easy access to a cartridge belt if you want to wear one underneath the waistcoat
- Two cartridge pockets with eyelet drainage holes with retainer straps to keep the flap open for fast and easy access to the pocket contents
- Two handwarmer pockets to keep hands warm in cold weather
- Made to a classic fit with material built in to the garment from the actual chest size to allow for freedom of movement and layering. Therefore choose the size best suited to your chest size rather than allowing room for additional garments as this has already been catered for.
Alan Paine's Rutland Tweed Waistcoat is a very smart, comfortable and great quality men's tweed shooting waistcoat - perfect for those who spend a lot of time in the outdoors whether they are working or shooting. Available in a choice of Rutland tweeds to tie in with the rest of the Rutland Range and made from a tough and robust wool mix tweed with all the features you would expect from a shooting waistcoat.