Alan Paine - Kids Rutland Waterproof Membrane Shooting Coat
The popular hard-wearing children's Rutland coat is crafted from a wool blend tweed. This waterproof and breathable coat comes with generous hand warmer pockets, storm cuffs and an elasticated back panel to keep you warm and dry in the most testing of weather conditions.
The coat has a soft contrast moleskin collar and also features two roomy cartridge pockets with drainage holes and flap retainer straps and there’s also a handy internal secure pocket. This children's shooting coat is suitable for boys & girls.
• Waterproof & Breathable 5000 Mm / 5000 Mvp
• Water Repellent Outer
• Two Way YKK Zipper
• Soft Moleskin Collar For Comfort
• Detachable Throat Tab
• Two Cartridge Pockets With Eyelet Drainage Holes
• Two Handwarmer Pockets With Flap Retainer Straps
• Secure Internal Pocket
• Anti-wicking Strip Hem
• Knitted Windbreaker Cuffs
• Waterproof Dripstrip Bottom Of Lining
• 60% Wool | 25% Acrylic | 10% Polyester
Excellent customer service!
I used A Farley Country Attire to order some clothes at the last minute for a shoot within less than a week as I was concerned about a less than favourable weather forecast! The customer service was second to none and a staff member Holly was very helpful in ensuring the products arrived in time! Very very please overall with this company and will definitely use them again and recommend to others!