MEINDL MT Long Hunting Socks - Merino Wool - Loden
Meindl MT Hunting Sock. Merino is an excellent insulator, warming feet in the cold and cooling them in the heat. These socks have all of the features of Merino, with the added benefit of a much higher proportion of the finest wool. The yarn is soft, elastic and naturally antibacterial, making these socks an ideal walking partner.
- Soft comfortable cuff Ventilation channels Padding in the forefoot
- Low profile seem at toe Abrasion resistant padded heel and toe
- Anti slip construction in ankle Flexible ankle construction to accommodate fit
- Ergonomic fit left and right Cushioning under ball of toe
- Flex channels on the base of the sock to accommodate length fit
- lex channels on the base of the sock to accommodate width fit
- Main Material: 46% Merino Wool, 26% Polyamide Nylon, 12% Polypropylene, 3% Elastane.