Pay later with Klarna
on all orders of £50
for every order
90 days returns
FREE DPD UK DELIVERIES* Learn more
FREE when you spend over £50
RM Williams - Chinchilla Boots
The Chinchilla Boot has a Burnish effect which is hand-applied in the RM Williams Adelaide factory in Australia. The dye is hand-painted onto the leather on the last. The unique nature of each leather hide and the hand-applying process creates great levels of depth perception in the colour on the boot. After the dye is applied it is heated to 130 degrees to set the dye. Areas that receive more heat bring out a darker tone of colour, giving each boot a unique character and individual look.
- Hand-made from a singular piece of Yearling leather.
- Yearling leather uppers, leather lined.
- Elasticated Sides.
- Sewn welt leather soles with flat heels.
- Chisel square toes.
- Available in G (Standard Fit)
- Pull-on woven tugs with RM Williams branding.
- Made In Australia.
Excellent customer service!
I used A Farley Country Attire to order some clothes at the last minute for a shoot within less than a week as I was concerned about a less than favourable weather forecast! The customer service was second to none and a staff member Holly was very helpful in ensuring the products arrived in time! Very very please overall with this company and will definitely use them again and recommend to others!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.