RIDGELINE Mens Pintail Explorer Trousers - Teak
The Ridgeline Pintail Explorer trousers are probably the only pair of waterproof pants that you will need. Made with the same QUIET-TEX fabrics as the jacket and smocks and with a unique leg adjustment system which will avoid cutting and sewing to get the correct leg length, 10,000 H20 waterproof and 5,000 MVT breathable, Tri Fit leg adjustment, reinforced back side and knees, elasticated waistband with belt loops and button and fly fastening, two zipped hip pockets and two zipped thigh pockets. Lined with a warm and comfortable tricot fabric make these a warm and very comfortable pair of waterproof trousers.
- Fully waterproof and windproof 3-layer laminated Quietex 10K shell for noiseless protection
- 10,000 H2O waterproof rating for total protection
- 5,000 MVT breathable for comfort and protection
- Reinforced knees and butt
- Articulated knees
- Waterproof zips on thigh pockets
- Unique adjustable leg
- Waterproof zips on hip pockets
- Contrasting colours
- Elasticated waist with belt loops.
From the outset the Pintail range of pants have been accepted as one of the best pair of waterproof hunting pants on the market. Whoever wears these pants comments on the comfort and warmth in the cooler months, but also on the ability for them to keep you comfortable on the warmer days. Top this with the zip up leg system which allows you to adjust the leg length easily and effortlessly with a series of inner zips (29”, 31”, 33”), gives the Pintail Explorer pants a big massive tick in all boxes.