The Laksen Rainerhorn is a distinctive men’s warm winter waistcoat made from high quality Steiner – Loden which is durable, hard-wearing and a great insulating outer layer when the temperature drops. This practical men’s shooting waistcoat has hand-warmer pockets for storing essential items and keeping your hands comfortable in cold weather. There is a large inside game pocket for storing small game or wet kit when out stalking. This warm attractive waistcoat has reinforced shoulders and pocket for additional protection around these hard-wearing zones.
If you are looking for an alternative to a Tweed shooting waistcoat this season then the new Rainerhorn waistcoat is available in a choice of two colours and is a high performance layer that delivers on all levels and can be teamed up with the matching Turnerkamp and Zug Breeks and caps for a great shooting suit.
Laksen Rainerhorn is a luxuriously soft men’s wool waistcoat that holds its own in all types of weather conditions to keep your warm and protected with all the functionality needed when shooting
- Made from 100% of the highest quality natural fibres including Sheep’s wool, Alpaca, Angora and Cashmere to produce this durable Austrian Wool fabric that looks good and feels great
- Teflon coated for protection against excess water and dirt keeping the waistcoat looking as good as new after each outing
- Two large cartridge pockets for storing your essential
- Game pocket for storing wet kit or small game
- Shoulders and pockets are reinforced with durable quilted Amaretta for a soft to touch but tough outer material
- Matching Breeks and caps available to complete this suit
- Available in Green and Mocha in sizes S – 4XL