LAKSEN Sportsman GMT Automatic Watch - LIMITED EDITION
The LIMITED EDITION Laksen Sportsman GMT is a hardwearing tool watch, designed for daily use, no matter where in the world you choose your adventures.
A deep green dial, and the orange GMT hand, are significant references to the tradition of hunting and shooting. Sportsman GMT comes with a tapered, solid steel bracelet, as well as a NATO strap. The case is built in satin brushed stainless steel, fitted with a scratch resistant anti-reflective sapphire crystal, and the watch has 30ATM/300m water resistance rating.
The watch is powered by the new NH34a GMT movement from Manufacture Seiko. The NH34a is a mechanical, self-winding movement, calibrated to an accuracy level beyond standard factory tolerances. Vibrating at a frequency of 21,600 beats/ hour it comprises a power reserve of 41 hours inertia, ensuring the watch will deliver consistently high performance in every wear.
Limited to 75 pieces, each with unique serial numbers.
DESIGNED, ENGINEERED & MANUFACTURED IN EUROPE.
- Screw-back, winding crown
- 41mm diameters (excluding crown), 20mm lugs
- Satin brushed stainless steel case
- Deep green, luminous dial
- Waterproof to 30ATM/300 meters
- Scratch resistant and anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Anti-shock resistance (Diashock)
- Self winding with calendar
- Automatic, ball bearing winding
- Date at 3 o'clock, rapid setting
- 24-hr, 12-hr, min. and sec. hands
- Approx. 41-hr power reserve
- Made and designed in Europe
A GMT watch is commonly known as the travellers, or pilots, watch. The ability to simultaneously keep track of more than one time zone, has made it the obvious tool watch choice for people living their lives with an international outlook. Many sporting men and women enjoy international adventures, hunting, shooting or fishing, for those purposes, no watch will suit their lifestyle better than a GMT watch.