Pay later with Klarna
on all orders of £50
for every order
90 days returns
LAKSEN Shooting Waistcoat - Mens Glenogil Zip Tweed Vest - Firle
Laksen Firle Glenogil Zip Shooting Vest is a beautifully designed men’s soft Scottish tweed shooting vest with Amaretta reinforcement panels across the front, on the pocket & zip edges for added protection. This distinctive Laksen men’s shooting vest is lightweight and comfortable to wear over a sweater and shirt with adjustable sides for total freedom of movement when shooting. Laksen tweeds are as always developed in close co-operation with the experts at Lovatt Mill. The Firle tweed has taken inspiration from amongst others: the dry summer look of the Highlands, gorse bushes and berries.
- Made from 100% Pure new Scottish Lovat wool Tweed which is softer and finer for a lighter weight coat
- Lining is 100% Breathable lightweight Polyester which feels soft and noiseless to touch
- Teflon treated to repel excess water and dirt keeping the vest lightweight and clean
- Amaretta shoulder pads for a smart strong reinforced protection
- Two large open bellow cartridge pockets for easy access to your cartridges when active
- One inner pocket for storing valuables or your phone
- Contrasting burnt orange silky 100% Polyester lining which wicks any moisture away from the body and feels soft to touch
- Two way centre front Zip for freedom of movement access to your clothes and ventilation when active
Available in Firle Tweed in sizes XS – 4XL
Excellent customer service!
I used A Farley Country Attire to order some clothes at the last minute for a shoot within less than a week as I was concerned about a less than favourable weather forecast! The customer service was second to none and a staff member Holly was very helpful in ensuring the products arrived in time! Very very please overall with this company and will definitely use them again and recommend to others!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.