LAKSEN Shooting Coat - Mens Merlin Ventile CTX - Olive
The Laksen Stylish and functional shooting coat in organic Ventile® with maximum freedom of movement.Features guilted lining, detachable and adjustable hood, two inner pockets, two zipped fleece lined hand-warmer pockets, two large and waterproof cartridge pockets and Waterstop barrier at hem.
- Laksen men's shooting jacket
- Detachable and adjustable hood
- Faux fleece trim
- Two inner pockets
- Two fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Two waterproof cartridge pockets
- Waterstop barrier at coat's hem
- Outer fabric: DWR (Durable Water Resistant) treated 100% organic Ventile® cotton
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Membrane: CTX™
- Weight: 1370g
- Made in Europe.
Ventile® was created to save the lives of Air Force personnel flying over the Atlantic in wartime England. Pilots needed a garment that was cool and comfortable in the cockpit, but warm and impenetrable if it came into contact with water. With nothing that offered this functionality on the market, a team of dedicated scientists pioneered a radical solution at the Shirley Institute in Manchester and, after several months of testing, Ventile® was born.