LAKSEN Shooting Coat - Mens Chatsworth Tweed CTX - Laird
The Laksen Clyde Chatsworth Coat W.CTX is a classic men’s tailored Tweed shooting jacket designed with traditional style and functionality which has created this rugged luxurious jacket for all your shooting and leisure pursuits. The Chatsworth Laksen men’s coat is exceptionally durable and warm making it ideal for formal shoot days or weekends in the country. Laksen Laird herringbone Green Moss and Oatmeal hues with a subtle dark and light blue with a hint of yellow over-check which is utterly charming and unique. The Jacket is Teflon treated for added protection from water and dirt keeping the coat lightweight and comfortable to wear.
- Laksen Tweeds are produced in close co-operation we the experts at Lovatt Mill.
- Made from the finest pure wool Scottish Tweed for a warm breathable and robust fabric
- Lined with a soft silky 100% Polyester lining which is breathable comfortable and wicks the moisture away from the body keeping you dry
- The Laksen CTX membrane is a high quality lightweight and breathable waterproof membrane which will keep you totally dry and is totally silent.
- The Laird Chatsworth Coat is reinforced inside the collar with Steiner Loden which is strong durable with an authentic country look and feel
- High collar to keep you well protected from the weather
- Drip strip inside the hem to prevent water seeping up the coat
- Teflon treated to repel excess water and dirt keeping the coat lightweight and clean
- Warm fleece lined hand warmer pockets for protection from the cold
- Centre front zip covered with a protective storm flap Adjustable cuffs and matching buttons for a tailor-made fit
- Rear Game Pocket for carrying wet kit or small prey
- The Laksen Clyde Tweed collection include Breeks Trousers Jackets and accessories for everything you would need for a smart traditional day's game bird shoot
- Weight for a Large is 1370g