FREE DPD 2-5 DAY DELIVERYwhen you spend over £50 Learn more
FREE UK RETURNSwhen you spend over £50
LAKSEN Shooting Breeks - Mens Tweed CTX - Clyde
The Laksen Clyde Breeks with CTX membrane are a very comfortable luxurious pair of Scottish Tweed waterproof men’s shooting breeks tailored with a fishtail style raised back design for better coverage when shooting in tough wet conditions. These technical men’s breeks are hard wearing combining this light weight traditional looking tweed with the Laksen innovative CTX membrane the is fully waterproof, noiseless and high breathable which transport the moisture away from your skin which evaporates through the material without allowing the rain to enter. The front has two neat pleats and a comfortable rubber inner grip to help keep your layers tucked in when active for added protection.
- Made from 100% pure new Scottish wool for a naturally warm hard wearing fabric which hangs beautifully and naturally repels water and dirt for a clean dry finish
- Raised Fish Tail designed at the back for lower back protection and stylish design>Inner grip for keeping your layer tucked in
- Laksen’s high lightweight high quality CTX windproof, waterproof and highly breathable noiseless membrane
- Laksen Tweeds are produced in close co-operation we the experts at Lovatt Mill. The Laksen Clyde Tweed has been inspired from the dry Scottish summer landscape including berries and long grasses
- Lined with a 100% Polyester silky lining which is comfortable and breathable when worn next to the skin
- Two slit side pockets for easy access
- Belt loop
- Adjustable hem for a tailored fit
- Flat front with no pleats for a flattering finish
The Clyde waterproof men’s breeks look and feel great with the added benefit that if you are caught in a rain shower you stay warm dry and comfortable.