Pay later with Klarna
on all orders of £50
for every order
90 days returns
FREE DPD UK DELIVERIES* Learn more
FREE when you spend over £50
LAKSEN Shooting Anorak - Mens Tweed - Firle
Laksen Firle Anorak w.CTX is classic men’s stalking smock with practical features and technologies for a modern twist. This lightweight men’s tweed stalking Anorak is wind waterproof and breathable for a comfortable flexible coat with long waterproof side zips for ease of movement and ventilation when stalking in all weather conditions. The streamline Firle Tweed Smock features a large centre front pocket ideal for maps and binoculars and two large side pockets for other essential kit with an adjustable hood for added protection in a torrential downpour. The Firle Anorak is part of the Laksen Firle Tweed collection which ensures you are ready for anything
- Made from 100% soft pure new Scottish wool Tweed for a distinctive warm and durable fabric which is versatile and stylish and wholesome to handle. Laksen tweeds are as always developed in close co-operation with the experts at Lovatt Mill. The Firle tweed has taken inspiration from amongst others: the dry summer look of the Highlands, gorse bushes and berries.
- Laksen CTX membrane is a very lightweight noiseless windproof waterproof breathable Collar and cuffs are reinforced with Steiner Loden 100% Austrian wool that has been handcrafted by processing the fibres to create soft fabric to help keep your comfortable warm and protected
- Waterproof zips through out for total 100% waterproof protection
- Radio port pocket with waterproof closure Amaretta trim, for reinforcement across the hard wearing areas
- Scalloped hem for better coverage and protection
- Large front pocket with flap closure for carrying maps , binoculars and kit
- There are two 23cm side zips for ease of taking on and off, ventilation and freedom of movement when stalking
- Breathable mesh lining that is designed to wick the moisture away from the body to keep you dry and comfortable
- Laksen tweeds are worn in both the countryside and city and typically the colours reflect that
- Weight in size large 1400g
Excellent customer service!
I used A Farley Country Attire to order some clothes at the last minute for a shoot within less than a week as I was concerned about a less than favourable weather forecast! The customer service was second to none and a staff member Holly was very helpful in ensuring the products arrived in time! Very very please overall with this company and will definitely use them again and recommend to others!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.