LAKSEN - Quilted Tweed Vest - Firle
Laksen Firle Quilted Vest is a modern take on the traditional warm tweed gilet which is diamond quilted with a 2 way centre front zip and stand up collar. The edges are trimmed with soft durable Pittards leather for a soft comfortable reinforcement and there are two discreet zipped side pockets for storage. Inside the waistcoat there is a stylish burnt orange lining which compliments the Firle tweed for a sophisticated and warm men’s waistcoat for the season ahead
- Made from 100% Pure new Scottish Lovat wool Tweed which is softer and finer for a lighter weight coat
- Lining is 100% Breathable lightweight Polyester which feels soft and noiseless to touch
- Teflon treated to repel excess water and dirt keeping the vest lightweight and clean
- Two way centre front zip for ease of use and ventilation when active
- Pittards sheepskin trim for a durable authentic look and feel
- Laksen tweeds are as always developed in close co-operation with the experts at Lovatt Mill. The Firle tweed has taken inspiration from amongst others: the dry summer look of the Highlands, gorse bushes and berries
Available in Firle Tweed in XS – 4XL
Excellent customer service!
I used A Farley Country Attire to order some clothes at the last minute for a shoot within less than a week as I was concerned about a less than favourable weather forecast! The customer service was second to none and a staff member Holly was very helpful in ensuring the products arrived in time! Very very please overall with this company and will definitely use them again and recommend to others!