Pay later with Klarna
on all orders of £50
for every order
90 days returns
FREE DPD UK DELIVERIES* Learn more
FREE when you spend over £50
HARKILA Stornoway Active Trousers - Mens - Cottage Green Tweed
Harkila Stornoway Active Trousers are an innovative pair of fully wind & waterproof shooting trousers printed in a traditional tweed effect for active shooting
- Made from 100% Polyester, printed tweed with DWR protection
- Lining is 100% Polyester printed Taffeta for a moisture wicking soft lining for comfort
- HWS - Harkila Membrane System - specially designed for Hunting, fully wind waterproof, lightweight & very breathable with low-noise 2-layer for great protection
- DWR repels the water and dirt keeping the trousers dry and lightweight
- Easy entry top pockets
- D-ring inside left side loop for attaching knife
- zipped thigh pockets with pleats
- Waterproof zips for full protection
- Snow lock adjustment for wearing over you boots
- Matching Jacket for the full effect and 100% waterproof protection and warmth
Harkila Stornoway Active Trousers are classic men's shooting trousers inspired by the rugged Scottish countryside and specifically designed for the active shooter who enjoys a challenging environment. These innovative technical lightweight trousers are fully waterproof and give the appearance of a traditional tweed which helps you naturally blend into the scenery but also ensures full protection allowing you to be more active for longer. Essential features include multiple pockets with waterproof zips, D-ring and snow lock.
Excellent customer service!
I used A Farley Country Attire to order some clothes at the last minute for a shoot within less than a week as I was concerned about a less than favourable weather forecast! The customer service was second to none and a staff member Holly was very helpful in ensuring the products arrived in time! Very very please overall with this company and will definitely use them again and recommend to others!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.