Pay later with Klarna
on all orders of £50
for every order
90 days returns
FREE DPD UK DELIVERIES* Learn more
FREE when you spend over £50
HARKILA Mountain Hunter Trousers - Mens - Hunting Green
The Harkila Mountain Hunter Trousers are made from a silent, brushed tricot fabric, which has been reinforced with robust Cordura® at the ankles. To meet the demands of rapidly changing conditions in the mountains, these Harkila Mountain Hunter trousers incorporate a windproof and waterproof GORE-TEX membrane that is both very breathable and hardwearing. The fabric is also DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treated to give the trousers a dirt- and water-repellent surface.
- Easy entry top pockets with reinforced CORDURA® edge
- Double press button closure and D-ring left side
- Large zipped thigh pockets with cartridge holde inside right side
- Ventilation zips and back knee adjuster
- CORDURA® reinforced snow lock
- Main Fabric: 100% Polyester, Brushed Tricot, DWR
- Lining: 100% Polyester, Fine Mesh
- Technologies: GORE-TEX 2-layer
Inside, the trousers have a mesh lining to carrying moisture away from the skin. In addition to two front pockets, the Mountain Hunter Trousers have two thigh pockets with waterproof zips and a cartridge holder in the right thigh pocket. The trousers also have nylon adjustment straps at the ankles and similar adjustments behind the knees. This allows for more space around the knees, which is useful on steep terrain in the mountains when you need a lot of freedom of movement. On the left of the waistband is a D-ring for attaching various items of equipment, and at the back of the thighs are mesh-lined vents with waterproof zips.
Excellent customer service!
I used A Farley Country Attire to order some clothes at the last minute for a shoot within less than a week as I was concerned about a less than favourable weather forecast! The customer service was second to none and a staff member Holly was very helpful in ensuring the products arrived in time! Very very please overall with this company and will definitely use them again and recommend to others!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.