HARKILA Mountain Hunter Pro Jacket - Mens - Hunting Green
The Harkila Mountain Hunter Pro Jacket is one of the most robust jackets in our Harkila product range. It has a three-layer GORE-TEX membrane, which makes it resistant to even the most extreme weather, and it is reinforced in exposed areas, while remaining relatively lightweight. This makes it the ideal choice for active hunting in tough terrain, such as in the mountains, where very changeable weather can be expected.
- Detachable adjustable hood
- Grip tape on shoulders
- Radio pocket on both sides with exit hole for aerial
- Side zip pockets and innner pocket
- Reinforcement on lower back and sleeves
- Adjustable waist, bottom and sleeve hem
- GORE-TEX - Waterproof, windproof and breathable membrane in a very high quality.
- CORDURA® - Highly durable and lightweight fibres.
- Airtech™ by F.O.V -Unique textile, combining extreme durability with great comfort. Soft, breathable, wind-resistant, water-repellent and dirt-repellent.
The Harkila Mountain Hunter Pro Jacket made from a brushed, low-noise, tricot fabric, which incorporates a three-layer GORE-TEX membrane to provide the highest degree of weather resistance. The hem of the jacket is slightly lower at the back than at the front, so it protects the lumbar region from the wind and rain when you bend over. The jacket also has a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish to repel water and dirt.