Pay later with Klarna
on all orders of £50
for every order
90 days returns
FREE DPD UK DELIVERIES* Learn more
FREE when you spend over £50
HARKILA Boots - Mountain Hunter GTX - Shadow Brown
The Harkila Mountain Hunter GTX are relatively flexible boots with tall shafts, ideal for use on flat and moderately uneven ground. They have a fully waterproof GORE-TEX membrane.
- The Uppers are made from a hard wearing Nylon Cordura
- High quality technical Gore-Tex Lining for 100% waterproof & windproof lining for the ultimate protection
- 10″ Tall shaft for good ankle protection when stalking
- Standard width last
- Vibram High tech specialised sole which ensures an ergonomic stride
- Weight 717g per boot
- Great grip for traction on wet muddy difficult terrain under foot
The Mountain Hunter GTX boots weigh 717 grammes per boot. They have a tall shaft of 10” and a standard-width last. The uppers are in hardwearing nylon and the soles are in relatively flexible Vibram®, which ensures good grip. The Mountain Hunter GTX boots have a fully waterproof GORE-TEX membrane.
Excellent customer service!
I used A Farley Country Attire to order some clothes at the last minute for a shoot within less than a week as I was concerned about a less than favourable weather forecast! The customer service was second to none and a staff member Holly was very helpful in ensuring the products arrived in time! Very very please overall with this company and will definitely use them again and recommend to others!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.