Alan Paine Combrook Mens Shooting Waistcoat - Elm
The Alan Paine Combrook Men’s Shooting Waistcoat is a great quality water repellent men’s tweed shooting waistcoat. Fitted with soft contrast shoulder patches with a water repellent outer layer and spacious pockets for your cartridges. There are two large open cartridge pockets for easy access when shooting. Available in different tweeds to tie in with the rest of the Combrook range should you wish to get the full matching set of great value shooting clothes. Made to a shooting fit with additional material built into the garment to allow for clothing and freedom of movement.
- Made from 100% pure new wool for a naturally warm and hard wearing fabric
- Made with a contrast lining matching the tweed over-check for a stylish look
- Fitted with soft contrast shoulder patches to both shoulders
- Internal secure pocket for a wallet or other valuables
- Spacious front gusseted pockets that are perfect for cartridges
- Button fastening front
- Water repellent tweed to help shed water
- Matching coat, breeks and cap also available for a full tweed suit if required.
- Has been designed as a shooting waistcoat and has been made with additional material built in to the actual chest size to allow for freedom of movement.
Excellent customer service!
I used A Farley Country Attire to order some clothes at the last minute for a shoot within less than a week as I was concerned about a less than favourable weather forecast! The customer service was second to none and a staff member Holly was very helpful in ensuring the products arrived in time! Very very please overall with this company and will definitely use them again and recommend to others!