Pay later with Klarna
on all orders of £50
for every order
90 days returns
FREE DPD UK DELIVERIES* Learn more
FREE when you spend over £50
WILLIAM LOCKIE Vee Neck - Mens Leven 2 Ply Lambswool
All William Lockie lambswool comes from pedigree sheep bred especially for their excellent quality of wool. These sheep live in South Australia and are world-famous for their unique wool. The wool is knitted at a tight tension on special frames so William Lockies garments will not pill or lose their shape under normal circumstances.
- 2 Ply Lambswool
- Vee neck sweater with saddle shoulders, straight cuffs and two pockets.
- Made in Hawick, Scotland.
- Available Colour: Beige, Black, Bordeaux, Bottle, Camel, Charcoal, Clyde, Cocoa, Flannel, Green Lovat, Heliotrope, Horizon, Inferno, Labelia, Mocha, Moorland, Navy, Poppy Mel, Primrose, Rosemary, Savannah, Seaweed.
Sizing Advice - we recommend you order your actual chest size if you like a snug fit, or up to two sizes bigger if you like a looser fit.
Machine wash at 30 degrees, using a gentle wool wash, with good quality neutral soap. Gets even softer as you wash and wear.
Excellent customer service!
I used A Farley Country Attire to order some clothes at the last minute for a shoot within less than a week as I was concerned about a less than favourable weather forecast! The customer service was second to none and a staff member Holly was very helpful in ensuring the products arrived in time! Very very please overall with this company and will definitely use them again and recommend to others!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.