Pay later with Klarna
on all orders of £50
for every order
90 days returns
FREE DPD UK DELIVERIES* Learn more
FREE when you spend over £50
House Of Cheviot - Tayside Shooting Socks
Merino Wool Shooting Socks. A classic birds-eye pattern in bright eye-catching colours makes Tayside one of our most recognisable and popular styles to date. Wear with your favourite tweeds and matching House of Cheviot garter ties for quintessential country style. As with all House of Cheviot's shooting and country socks, Tayside is hand finished to ensure a premium quality.
- 3 ply Merino wool and acrylic blend for comfort and strength. Merino wool is the finest quality wool, both exceptionally warm, soft and itch free and has wicking properties to rid of moisture around the feet to keep them as dry as possible. Acrylic yarns are very strong and will take on the colours
- Machine washable at 30 degrees for convenient every day upkeep
- Fully reinforced throughout the foot area for great protection at the heel, ball of foot and toes and will help to prevent wear and tear to the socks
Available in Small (UK 5.5-7.5), Medium (UK 8-10), Large (UK 10.5-12.5) and X-Large (UK 13-14.5)
Excellent customer service!
I used A Farley Country Attire to order some clothes at the last minute for a shoot within less than a week as I was concerned about a less than favourable weather forecast! The customer service was second to none and a staff member Holly was very helpful in ensuring the products arrived in time! Very very please overall with this company and will definitely use them again and recommend to others!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.