Pay later with Klarna
on all orders of £50
for every order
90 days returns
Harkila Pro Hunter Long Socks
Part of the Shoe Care Line.
The Harkila Pro Hunter Long Socks, are a hardwearing sock in soft, comfortable and cushioning merino wool with NanoGlide™ for extreme durability. Features include comfort top for optimal fit, flat toe seam and flat knitting in ankle and flex area for better flexibility. 87% merino wool, 11% polyamide, 2% elastane.
Durable and functional clothing, footwear and equipment designed for hunting in tough conditions. Tailormade for ruthless climate, the Endurance line is rock solid and will provide all the practical means necessary to fully focus on the hunt.
Shop more from the Harkila Footwear range.
- Heavy cushioned Merino wool socks for cold weather, very fine wool from Merino sheep. Long fibres make this wool extra soft and fine. Härkila uses only "mulesing free" Merino wool.
- Nano Glide™, Significantly reduces friction between the sock and the skin, eliminating blisters and irritations, and guaranteeing the comfort and performance that an active person demands.
- Flat toe seam.
- Excellent fitting in arch and ankle.
- Comfort top provides excellent comfortable fitting
- Calf Sizes: Small: 37cm - 38.4cm, Medium: 39.2cm - 41.2cm, Large: 42.2cm - 43.6cm, XL: 44.4cm - 47cm
- Available Colours: Dark Green
- Main Material: 87% Merino Wool, 11% Polyamide Nylon, 2% Elastane.
Excellent customer service!
I used A Farley Country Attire to order some clothes at the last minute for a shoot within less than a week as I was concerned about a less than favourable weather forecast! The customer service was second to none and a staff member Holly was very helpful in ensuring the products arrived in time! Very very please overall with this company and will definitely use them again and recommend to others!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.